I have been nominated AGAIN but with the Liebster Award this time! First of all, thank you Javed for nominating me! If I could, I’d nominate you back. You have such inspiring work, I love it.
Here are my 11 questions requested:
1. What is your greatest dream? My greatest dream is to continue to get my artwork out to the world; showing that beauty is everywhere.
2. Who is your favorite teacher and why did you like him/her? My favorite teacher is my art teacher right now, she is amazing at not only art but to talk to. She has a WONDERFUL personality and she gets her shit done! She is a very strong and inspiring woman!
3. If you are to meet one celebrity who would that be and why? I am honestly not all into the celebrities nor do I keep up with their lives. So I don’t really have an answer to this.
4. Who is your most valued Role Model and why? Now it is my boyfriend, he’s taught me that the most important thing in life is to be happy, no matter what it takes. We live once in this life and body, so we best make it a wonderful, interesting journey!
5. Black or White? White. I instantly thought of white tea. MMMMMM mm mmmm!! It’s so good!
6. Coffee or Tea? Haha, tea, definitely! I never drink coffee! Specially when it’s dark black! Yuck!
7. Heart or Mind? Mind; it’s crazy how it works and how we can cram so many thoughts and ideas into it, and actually remember them! (For the most part… I forget a lot sometimes!)
8. Who is the most important person in your life now and why? Now, my boyfriend. He’s the closest person to me. My mother and father both are going through hard times and are dramatically changing in every way. Btw, not in good ways. They are starting to make me believe I am crazy. It’s a LONG and crazy story! If you’d like to know, I’d gladly like to share! 🙂
9.If you are to pick one scenario in your childhood days that made an impact in your life what would it be? When I won a drawing contest (ages 5-12) and I won it in 3rd grade! I won $300 towards a birthday party at this HUGE jungle gym place in AZ! It was awesome. What I learned was to never doubt yourself, I was scared since there were “older kids” in the contest.. I thought for sure I was going to lose!
10.What is your perfect date? To eat yummy food with the one you love and just kick back doing some sort of art together laughing all night! 🙂
11.Who is your best friend and what makes him/her the best of them? My boyfriend; I can tell and share anything with him. He listens to everything and always gives honest feedback and his own opinion on things. It’s crazy what some people will talk about too!
I will have to create 11 questions later today since I have my college art class soon! AND my 11 Nominees!! 🙂